The Concierge Royal Suite with Verandah is the highest category of stateroom on the Disney ships. It is also referred to as a Category 1 Suite or Category R Suite. Although there are Royal Suites on all of the Disney ships, the suites on the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder differ from those on the Disney Dream.
As with the other concierge-level suites, guests in the Royal Suite enjoy additional perks offered only to concierge guests.
Disney Magic & Disney WonderEdit
The Royal Suites aboard the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder are named the Walter E. Disney Suite and the Roy O. Disney Suite and are both on deck 8 forward. They are staterooms 8030 and 8530 respectively. Although the two suites have different decor design, both can sleep 7 and have identical floorplans.
Both suites have:
- One bedroom with a queen bed, television, and walk-in closet
- One bedroom with two twin beds, two pull-down berths, television, and walk-in closet
- Two bathrooms with whirlpool tubs
- A living room with a television, couch, and chairs
- A dining room with table and eight chairs
- A media/library room a television, chairs, and wall-mounted pull-down bed
- A private verandha with chairs and small tables