Below is Disney Cruise Line's procedure for boxes sent to the ship by cruisers in advance of their cruise.
- One box per stateroom, no exceptions
- Packing slip that describes the contents of the package
- The top of the package must have the following information listed on the bottom left corner:
- "ATTENTION: HOUSEKEEPING"
- Guest's full name
- Sailing date
- Stateroom number or "GTY" if not yet assigned
- The following items are prohibited:
- Food and drinks of any kind (including baby food and formula)
- Liquor of any kind
- Maxium 12" per side
- Maximum 20 pounds
Disney Cruise Line Warehouse Guest Name / Stateroom # (or GTY) 8633 Transport Drive Orlando, FL 32832
- For 7-Night Cruises on the Disney Magic (departing Saturday) - must arrive by Friday at 3:00 p.m.
- For 4-Night Cruises on the Disney Wonder (departing Sunday) - must arrive by Friday at 3:00 p.m.
- For 3-Night Cruises on the Disney Wonder (departing Thursday) - must arrive by Wednesday at 3:00 p.m.
Phone number for questionsEdit
If your box is hit on by the screening dog or chosen for additional screening they will open the list and the box and look through it. They will close it back up and provided nothing bad is in it then it will be in your room as usual later after boarding. These boxes will be coming on the ship with the crew mail among other things so they may be in the staterooms later then they were before as they are low priority in the scheme of things for Disney.